Moving abroad, or back to the United Kingdom, then let P Fahey & Sons assist. Our comprehensive service entails:
- European and Worldwide Moving
- Road, Air and sea freight (dedicated containers/door to door service)
- Groupage containers/ door-to-door service
- Full range of export packing service
- Network of worldwide agents
- All goods itemised and inventoried
- Customs clearance at destination and delivery to door
- Clearance and disposal of debris at destination
- Car transportation
- Free storage period
- Packing and shipping of antiques and fine art.
We are an international removal company that specialises in worldwide removals and storage. When you are planning to move abroad, the complexities can seem overwhelming, spanning continents, languages and customs, however, you need not worry. We will handle all the necessary steps door to door including all paperwork and customs regulations for your removals. We will select the most appropriate route for your consignment and help you decide whether to choose sea or airfreight, shared or exclusive deep-sea container or airfreight for any urgent consignments.
P. Fahey & Sons has access to the most reliable and fastest shipping lines, no matter where the destination. Modern container ships providing a first-class service, with a reliable, scheduled timetable that allows you to plan ahead with confidence. Specially trained crews will pack everything in your home ready for overseas shipment.
Our fleet consists of modern, air-ride, container side opening doors vehicles specified to cope with the most arduous journey. We are able to control your shipment from start to finish and therefore, monitor the status more easily. At origin we will arrange packing, loading and transportation to your new destination including all documentation. At destination we will organise customs clearance, delivery, unloading, unpacking and assistance in setting up your new home.
In addition, if needed, P Fahey & Sons can provide storage options in both your origin and destination country. We can hold goods at origin or destination on a short or long-term basis and then deliver to you to coincide with your arrival plans or arrangements for purchasing or finding a new home.
To compliment and enhance your moving experience we can provide you with a range of additional services, which you can bolt on to any of our standard packages. This means you can create a unique package which reflects your exact needs and requirements.
Step 1 – Free home survey (and quotation)
- One of our overseas home moving surveyors will visit your home to give you an accurate quotation for your removal, without any obligation.
Step 2 – Packing
- Before packing begins our skilled crew will first protect your home for the duration of the move. Our crews have been specially trained in handling techniques and will load and secure your belongings with extreme care.
Step 3 – Transport and storage
- All overseas shipments are transported either by sea freight or airfreight. If you’re not ready for all your belongings right away, P. Fahey and Sons offers long and short-term storage.
Step 4 – Delivery (and unpacking)
- Once your consignment arrives at the destination, we will arrange customs clearance on your behalf. Your furniture will be delivered to your new residence at a time convenient to you. The crew will arrive to unload, unpack and position your furniture. All packing materials and debris will be removed.